Monday, June 18, 2012

How To Get Into The Comet


How To Get Into The Comet
So some people know me, I guess...I'm sometimes in the Comet I'll show you!

Yea, you see I got first place. lol.


So, there are many ways to get into the Comet like I did.
So, to get a first place Writer's Den story, the story you write should be fun/ funny and be a little kiddish. Either it could be really good, or be fun/funny. You could write a limerick, a funny poem, to get in. I did that and it worked. I just used what I learned in school. :)


 For a comic, the three boxes have really random speech bubbles. The key is to make their speech flow into an actually comic. Like above, the comic I made actually kind of made some sense. Sometimes, no offense to these people, but some people make terrible comics that do not make any sense and have no flow. To help your winning chances, you could add a little joke or make it a bit funny. Anything good like this could increase your chances of winning.


Getting into the fanart part is a bit tricky. To be honest, you have to actually be a bit talented in the arts department. Not to get your hopes down, anything is possible! You could do stuff on word, too! Usually, to win, I look at the fashion styles of the current times and come up with a girl outfit. I look at more styles in magazines or the Internet and create a matching guys' outfit. I draw, but you could also use Paint. Sometimes, I can even take two Fantage already made items and mix them together for a new item. Sometimes it can look really cool. Sometimes....maybe you just have to come up with something yourself. Also, you can have a theme for your design, like cows or magic or anything! And most importantly, you have to have motivation for creativity. If you just copy someone else's design or get it off the Internet, well, I doubt you will be chosen. Thanks for reading, kidz. lol. :)
-casey_cow101

No comments:

Post a Comment