Monday, June 18, 2012

Interview With _bridget_


Interview With _bridget_!
Hey guys! I always wondered what famous people are thinking....and you probaly are too! I just want to point out famous people aren't the snotty spoiled people you think they are! They are very nice (if your nice to them) and you shouldn't just judge people by their looks.

Me: How long did it take you to get to the status you are at?
_bridget_: Well, I've been playing Fantage since 2008, but didn't really start leveling until 2011, so about 1 1/2 years to become my level.
Me: What is  your favorite part about Fantage?
_bridget_: My favorite part is my friends, to know what I can come on here, and wake up to these amazing people. That's what makes me love Fantage.
Me: What is your least favorite part about Fantage?
_bridget_: My least favorite part is the drama and the people that won't let me be happy and relax, but as long as I have my friends, it doesn' matter!
Me: What do you think about hackers?
_bridget_: Hackers are GROSS. I was hacked once in 2010 and it was one of the worst things that ever happened to me! I mean, why can't they just get a life and stop hacking people!?
Me: Are you happy about your position in Fantage?
_bridget_: Honestly bo, I hate it. I hat being a high level, it ruins everything! Random people come up to add you, and it's very strange when your trying to talk to friends. But I love my fans. :)
Me: Who are your best friends on Fantage?
_bridget_: Katy, Wennyli, Awesomecherries, Aario, Abby, Angie, Amy, Josh, Wweforme, Meagan, Valeria, Xotsy, and most of all: the person who I talk to from when I wake up to when I sleep, who I talk to every day, and if I didn't, I don't think I could handle not talknig to her for one day, my best friend in the whole world, Julie! <3
Me:What are the qualities you look for in a good friend?
_bridget_: The person I can say anything with, and they won't judge me, where I can be the most awkward person and craziest person, and they don't judge me. That's who Jule is! <3
Me: How often do you go on Fantage?
_bridget_: Honestly, I go on everyday after school, but since school is over, it's hard to get off XD
Me: What is your favorite place in Fantage?
_bridget_: My favorite place is where ever Julie is! -brohoof-
Me: How long have you been a premium member on Fantage?
_bridget_: Well, I became a premium member in 2008, then quit from early 2010 to early 2011, then became a member again in 2011, and have been one ever since. [So about 3 years...wow!]
Me: Well, thank you so very much for your participation! I hope people will respect you more now that they know you are nice and caring and normal person just like everyone else....that's nice! XD
~casey_cow101

2 comments:

  1. _Bridget_ isn't all that nice.. don't let her fakeness fool you. She plays people. one second she'll be your friend the next second she'll be cussing you out and it's hell. if you try to state your opinion with her or even out or nowhere she just starts becoming a total bitch! some people even say she's a poser and is really a boy o.oi i don't know if thats true .

    ReplyDelete